- Kinetic Control core stability training for peak performance (2008)
- Polestar rehabilitation training (2008)
- APPI matwork level one training (2007)
- ACPWH approved Pilates in women’s health (2007)
- MSc Physiotherapy (2004)
- BSc Human Genetics (2002)
Jenny started working as a Physiotherapist in a London teaching hospital after completing a masters in Physiotherapy at Kings College London. She later relocated to Singapore and worked as a Physiotherapist in a Pilates studio where she completed her Polestar rehabilitation training.
She has returned to Singapore after a short stay in the UK and is now keen to continue to teach Pilates using her background in Physiotherapy to work to achieve clients’ individual goals.
She feels that Pilates can be used to address muscle imbalances within our bodies to correct movement impairments within our daily movements to prevent and recover from injuries. She believes that Pilates can help us all stay mobile and strong so that we can remain physically fit and healthy throughout our lives.